seek ways to live out the mission:Love God, Love Neighbor, Love Self
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Come try out youth fellowship – check out the opportunities below. Send an e-mail to
if you have any questions or comments. Follow
on Instagram or Twitter and follow
- Parental Consent for Medical Treatment 2017-18
- Summer Trips/Montreat
- Letter Re Montreat Payment/Participation
- High School Montreat Deposit
Youth Opportunities (6th-12th Grade)
Middle School Sunday School -- Resumes August 26
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 205
This class for 6th-7th graders will use ECHO the Story and Co-lab-orate.
Young people will explore the key ancestors in the Bible and find
connections in their own lives.
Confirmation - Resumes August 26
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 204
This class is for students who have reached the eighth grade and would like to explore the opportunity to join the church. This class meets year-round to prepare students for the Confirmation process. Confirmation takes place in May of each year.
High School Sunday School - Resumes August 26
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 203
The senior high class will discuss tough questions and use The Wired Word, a curriculum that connects current events, scripture and our faith.
Middle School Mania and High School Digging Deeper
Resumes August 22
Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m., Youth Wing
These programs have a new look and feel, including supper and fellowship. As part of our Wednesday Night Alive, the youth will eat together during our church-wide meal at 5 p.m. The cost for supper is $3 per youth. At 6 p.m., they will meet in the youth wing for recreation, Bible study, and faith building! Pick up is at 7 p.m.
Youth Dinner & Fellowship (grades 6-12) - Sundays, 6-7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Resumes August 19.