seek ways to live out the mission:Love God, Love Neighbor, Love Self
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Come try out youth fellowship – check out the opportunities below. Send an e-mail to if you have any questions or comments. Follow on Instagram or Twitter and follow on facebook.
- Parental Consent for Medical Treatment 2018-19
- 2019 Mission Madness
- Summer Trips/Montreat
- Letter Re Montreat Payment/Participation
- Middle School Montreat Deposit
- High School Montreat Depoist
Youth Opportunities (6th-12th Grade)
Middle School Sunday School -- Will resume August 18
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 205
This class for 6th-7th graders will use Re:form Old and New Testament Ancestors.
Young people will explore the key ancestors in the Bible and find
connections in their own lives.
Confirmation -- Will Resume August 18
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 204
This class is for students who have reached the eighth grade and would like to explore the opportunity to join the church. This class meets year-round to prepare students for the Confirmation process. Confirmation takes place in May of each year.
High School Sunday School -- Will resume August 18
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 203
The senior high class will discuss tough questions and use Faith Questions, studies based on faith questions posed by youth. Each session encourages young people to look to Scripture, as well as our faith tradition, in relevant and responsive ways.
Middle School Mania and High School Digging Deeper -- will resume August 18
Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m., Youth Wing
These programs have a new look and feel, including supper and fellowship. As part of our Wednesday Night Alive, the youth will eat together during our church-wide meal at 5 p.m. The cost for supper is $3 per youth. At 6 p.m., they will meet in the youth wing for recreation, Bible study, and faith building! Pick up is at 7 p.m.
Youth Dinner & Fellowship (grades 6-12) - Sundays, 6-7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall. -- Will resume August 18