seek ways to live out the mission:Love God, Love Neighbor, Love Self
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Come try out youth fellowship – check out the opportunities below. Send an e-mail to
if you have any questions or comments. Follow
on Instagram or Twitter and follow
- Fall 2018 Calendar
- Sign up to Help at the Pumpkin Patch
- Parental Consent for Medical Treatment 2018-19
- Sign up to Provide a Youth Group Meal
- 6th & 7th Grade Sunday School Breakfast
- Confirmation Class Breakfast
- High School Sunday School Class Breakfast
- Summer Trips/Montreat
- Letter Re Montreat Payment/Participation
- High School Montreat Deposit
Youth Opportunities (6th-12th Grade)
Middle School Sunday School
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 205
This class for 6th-7th graders will use Re:form Old and New Testament Ancestors.
Young people will explore the key ancestors in the Bible and find
connections in their own lives.
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 204
This class is for students who have reached the eighth grade and would like to explore the opportunity to join the church. This class meets year-round to prepare students for the Confirmation process. Confirmation takes place in May of each year.
- 2018-19 Confirmation Class Schedule
- 2018-19 Confirmation Covenant
- 2018-19 Confirmation Requirements
- Confirmation Mentor Q&A
- Sermon Review Form 2018
- Luke 1 Worksheet
- Luke 2 Worksheet
High School Sunday School
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 203
The senior high class will discuss tough questions and use Faith Questions, studies based on faith questions posed by youth. Each session encourages young people to look to Scripture, as well as our faith tradition, in relevant and responsive ways.
Middle School Mania and High School Digging Deeper
Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m., Youth Wing
These programs have a new look and feel, including supper and fellowship. As part of our Wednesday Night Alive, the youth will eat together during our church-wide meal at 5 p.m. The cost for supper is $3 per youth. At 6 p.m., they will meet in the youth wing for recreation, Bible study, and faith building! Pick up is at 7 p.m.
Youth Dinner & Fellowship (grades 6-12) - Sundays, 6-7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall.
Spiritfest - Middle School Youth Retreat
All 6th-8th graders are invited to participate in a Middle School Retreat at Dogwood Acres October 12-14. Cost is $95 per youth. Please turn in your deposit and the Participant Agreement by September 26 if you would like to attend.